" Satisfying the Gustatory Perception Part 2 "
Annyeong haseyo yeorobun! For my second entry, let me take you to a restaurant named, " Ilaputi," located in Asiatown, I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu. Ilaputi is actually a fusion restaurant where you can taste dishes from different countries and from there we decided to try their bibimbap.
Bibimbap is a Korean dish composed of rice and vegetables mixed together. Ilaputi's Bibimbap is actually the second Bibimbap I've tried and I can say it was better than the previous one I've tasted. Their Bibimbap is composed of white rice topped with lettuce, mushrooms, carrots, egg and beef (yay! beef). All of the flavors of these components mixed together create a unique taste which definitely blend well with each other and complement each others' flavor.

Is it good for one person only? If not, good for how many person is their food?
TumugonBurahinI really love korean food , is it affordable ?
TumugonBurahin