Martes, Oktubre 14, 2014

My Top 3 Most Loved K-Dramas of 2014

My Top 3 Most Loved K-Dramas of 2014

Annyeong haseyo yoreobun! Let me give you a list of the K-dramas I thoroughly enjoyed this year. Let's start off with number...

3. Doctor Stranger

Plot:
 As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-Suk) and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a doctor. Park Hoon became a genius like chest surgeon. He then flees to South Korea.
Park Hoon begins to work as a doctor in South Korea's top hospital Myungwoo University Hospital, but he feels like a complete outsider. To bring his love from North Korea, he does anything to make money.

Review:
To be honest, I watched this drama because of the casting and they surely did not disappoint me. The first episode alone was full of happenings that made me curious, puzzled, shocked, happy and made me cry. A lot really happened in the first episode and the next thing I knew, I kept asking for more. This is basically a story revolving around a genius thoracic surgeon who was from North Korea. The acting of the actors was superb and the romance between those four characters were intertwined together so as their parents' history. I like how there were hidden revelations and hidden enemies that you won't expect. What I did not like so far was when they would perform surgery and you would see all those blood and the heart beating. But aside from those, this drama is definitely worth your time. 

2. Marriage Not Dating


Plot:
A perfect man, Kong Ki-Tae (Yeon Woo-Jin), is forced to marry by his family, but he doesn't to marry. To make his family give up, he introduces a woman, Joo Jang-Mi (Han Groo), to them that they would never accept.

Review:
I really, really, really love this drama! The cast, for me, are not that well known but this could be their biggest break. Their acting skills were really good  and considering that this is a romance comedy drama, they never fail to make me laugh. For me, this is really a good comedy drama because of the schemes the two protagonist make just so the mother of the guy would hate the girl. The girl would make chaotic situations that would leave you laughing your hearts out. Furthermore, the romance between the two is really, really cute! They are such a funny and unruly couple but that's actually what makes them charming. I like everything in this drama and I can go on raving about this in here but I need to move on. This drama even when the girl is sad, is still funny. So be sure to watch this!

And the Top 1 is...

1. You Who Came From the Stars 

Plot:
Do Min-Joon  is an alien who landed on Earth 400 years ago during the Joseon Dynasty period. Do Min-Joon  possesses a near perfect appearance and enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed.
Do Min-Joon holds a cynical view to human beings, but he falls in love with actress Cheon Song-Yi.

Review:
This drama is also called "My Love From the Stars." The plot may seem absurd to you since its about alien and stuff but let me assure you, the acting of these actors were able to pull it off. I mean, where can you find such a hot alien with cool and not ridiculous powers? This guy will definitely make you wish that aliens like him to invade us. The girl will also definitely make you laugh especially when she speaks English. Another thing that what makes this drama cool is the effects. Teleportation? Cool! Telekinesis? Cool! It does not make it ridiculous but rather it makes it cool. The chemistry between the two is great because it makes you hope for them to be together. Lastly, the drama really makes you feel the emotions because for me, whenever the guy is crying, it makes me want to cry and whenever the girl is lonely, I too, would feel lonely for her. Overall, it is a great drama with great performance from great actors!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento