Linggo, Oktubre 5, 2014

"Project 365: A Plethora of Happiness"

"Project 365: A Plethora of Happiness"

Last September 13, 2014 in Well Hotel located F. Ramos St., Cogon Ramos, Cebu City, a gathering was held for those fans of the Kpop group named EXO. The event started with an opening prayer led by the organizers then followed by a song performance by a Kpop enthusiast. Games followed afterwards like the Pass-a-Paper-Through-the-Mouth game, Guess-the-Character game and the Scavenger Hunt game. We also had our own version of a quiz bowl wherein we were to guess the person whom the question is referring to.




After the games, raffle draw followed and I wasn't lucky enough since I didn't win anything. We also watched several music videos and more performances. I can say that the event was really successful since all of us had fun and all of us went home with a smile plastered on our faces. Kudos to the organizers!





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento